This page was inspired by some very practical ideas from Andy Anderson. If you have anything useful just email it to email@example.com
Fixing when Synergy doesn’t open scanned documents
Save the text below as a .bat file to associate .tif/.tiff files with the MS document
Save the text below as a .reg file to associate .tif/.tiff files with Picture and
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
@=”rundll32.exe C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_PrintTo /
pt \”%1\” \”%2\” \”%3\” \”%4\”"
Andy has written a little helper application called The Wheel
What it does (wheel.exe)
- Detects and warns of Caps Lock being on when logging in to CSC Synergy
- Enables scrolling using the mouse wheel in Synergy, GPP links and many other CSC items
- Prompts users to perform a PDS sync after opening the Edit patient information, Contact number and Email address boxes
- Waits for and closes; Insert your smartcard, SSO error, Status History and Notes and Problems (at close of notes)
- Using Windows key+B (or from the right click tray icon menu) will open tQuest report to allow for quick location of bottle cap colours for bloods
The idea of the wheel is to allow smooth running by reducing the number of pointless mouse movements and clicks on OK buttons that are actioned without even being read by the user.
The full package can be found here